Noga cement tiles are 200X200X16 mm within standard tollerance +/- 1 mm.
When installed properly, our cement tiles will give the best effect lasting forever.
1. Cement tiles must be installed on a leveled, clean and dry surface.
2. Humid subsoil might cause stains on the tile's surface.
3. Adhesive must be applied evenly on the surface, using a large size toothed trowel.
4. Apply evenly adhasive on the back side of the tile.
5. Lay the tiles with white rubber hummer (colored hammer might leave stains on the tile).
6. grouting - use spacers of 1.5-2 mm between the tiles , use White or Light Gray color acrilyc grout . MUST spread 1st layer of
sealer before grouting to protect the tiles from stains , then
grout and clan the floor from remains and then 2nd layer of
7. Under floor Heating Systems - must follow instructions as above , use the the correct primer matching the Glue , must use glue on the back of the tile to avoid tiles being separated from the glue due to heating and poor installation .